About the role
We are seeking a proactive Account Manager to support our customers and partners throughout the Nordic region. Based in Helsinki, Finland, you will work with the existing technical support team and interactive with the sales and marketing teams internationally. Previous proven track in sales account management or managing a partner channel is required. A technical or financial background is important in understanding the needs of our customers and partners.
You like to solve complex problems, and you are eager to develop your skills. You are interested in the utilization of the latest technologies and want to question and bring new perspectives to the discussion with the team.
In addition, you have:
- University/college degree or similar qualification in a business discipline.
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish & English with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Eligible to work in Finland.
- Ability to work as part of the international group.
- Demonstrated success in account management in the software solutions sector.
- A solid understanding of finance business processes.
- Experience in presenting to and negotiating with prospective customers and partners at all levels.
- Skilled in working on multiple projects simultaneously, with a flair for organisation and task prioritization.
- A structured approach in communications and sales reporting.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful, established software company and contribute to the future development of the Group. An extremely attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.