Graphic Designer (Intern)
We have an exciting opportunity for a creative, talented Graphic Designer who will be instrumental in the design of SoftCo collateral and work closely with our Sales & Marketing team. Based in our headquarters in Dublin (South), you will report to the Senior Graphic Designer & Digital Marketing Manager and have the opportunity to influence the company’s external and internal image. This is a 6 month contract.
Your responsibilities will include the design and maintenance of the corporate website, product microsites and the company intranet. You will also develop original graphical communication pieces for distribution via email, online media, print and pdf on an ongoing basis. You will be tasked with driving one-off design projects such as the creation or modification of technical diagrams, icons and other graphics and any other ad-hoc duties as required. A key goal will be to ensure clear, consistent communication and branding across all SoftCo collateral and solutions.
All design must be delivered in compliance with ISO 27001 and company information security policies.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related area from a recognised university/college, or equivalent practical experience. You have:
- Significant exposure to the CS6 Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign)
- Working knowledge of website design & layout
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs (PowerPoint & Word)
- Knowledge with Learning Management Systems is a plus but not required
- Excellent attention to detail with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Capacity to take direction and incorporate feedback into design revisions
- An interest in emerging technologies and IT solutions
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and eligibility to work in Ireland
If you would like to be considered for this exciting role, please email your CV and online portfolio (containing samples of previous designs you have worked on from beginning to end) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, and Helsinki. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organizations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organizations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s worldwide customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology