In this role, you will provide key HR support to senior management and employees including recruitment, training & development, talent management, HR administration and other associated tasks such as compliance with ISO & company policies.
You have a college degree in Human Resources or related field. You are fluent in English, eligible to work in Ireland and can work on your own and as part of a team. In addition, you also have/are:
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in a similar HR role
- Broad knowledge of HR principles and employment law
- Experience in recruitment
- Experience in formation and implementation of training and development programs
- Ability to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Enthusiastic with initiative and commitment
- Self-motivated and willing to question and lead
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to organise own work efficiently and prioritise tasks
- Proficient in standard Microsoft packages
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding software company and contribute to the future development of the Group. An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate. There will be some travel involved in this role.
If you would like to join the SoftCo team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone (01) 294 2420
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.