Integration Consultant – Finland
Helsinki & Hyvinkää, Finland
About the role
SoftCo are seeking experienced Integration Consultants to join our talented R&D teams in both Helsinki & Hyvinkää. You will work as a member of the SoftCo Customer Services team and will participate in enterprise projects to deliver business solutions for AP, P2P, AR and ECM using SoftCo’s solution platform. We follow a standard SoftCo Project Delivery methodology which is based on all the latest project delivery principles and we offer interesting, varied tasks in a dynamically effective working environment.
As an Integration Consultant you will be:
- Defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for application integrations
- Analyzing and designing application integrations
- Implementing of various types of integrations between systems
- Configuring integration tools and platforms
- Developing yourself to becoming an expert on service-oriented-architectures and more traditional integration techniques
You like to solve complex problems, and you are eager to develop your skills. You are interested in the utilization of the latest technologies and want to question and bring new perspectives to the discussion with team.
In addition, you have:
- Degree in Computer Science
- Several years of experience in software development with web-technologies
- Knowledge of data transfer methods e.g. FTP, JDBC/ODBC, WS
- Knowledge of ReST and JSON is advantageous
- Ability to create reusable automated functionalities to integrated interfaces
- Understanding of different process models
- Experience of solving problems in integrations and interfaces
- Knowledge of P2P processes is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English
For further information, please contact Mirke Turunen ph: +358 44 5487 006.