International Business Consultants
About the role
SoftCo have exciting opportunities for candidates to join our expanding team of international software implementation consultants. This role includes a six-month induction programme based in Dublin after which successful candidates will relocate to SoftCo’s Boston office to support the implementation of customer projects in the rapidly growing US market. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a growing professional team that delivers leading finance business process solutions globally. SoftCo will arrange US work visas for eligible candidates.
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
International Business Consultant – Your role
- Implement enterprise level finance automation solutions based on SoftCo’s cloud based software platform
- Follow a structured project delivery methodology to gather business requirements and efficiently onboard new customers
- Work with supporting teams to deliver other prerequisites including cloud hosting services, base software implementations, integration services and security configurations
- Deliver training, user acceptance testing support and other pre-production services to customer end users and administrators
- Provide post implementation technical support services to existing customers
- Other associated duties as required
- A college degree or similar qualification in a related business or technical field. Graduates or candidates with 1 or 2 years relevant experience.
- Understanding of financial business processes such as Procurement, Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable.
- Proficient with business process workflows, database technologies, system integration concepts and enterprise software solutions (ERP’s)
- Good work ethic, structured mind set, ability to follow a standard project delivery methodology and a professional approach to working in customer facing environments
- Interest in working directly with customers, learning continuously in a fast paced environment and travelling internationally.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer. softco.com