Marketing Web Developer
About the role
- Become an expert in SoftCo’s marketing technology stack and gain in-depth knowledge of all systems including CMS (WordPress), CRM (Dynamics365), marketing automation (ClickDimensions), marketing intelligence (InsideView), and digital marketing (SEMrush).
- Work with design, content, and the management team to develop and maintain SoftCo’s online presence while keeping pace with best practices in web technology.
- Create a web development roadmap, set goals and timelines, and ensure implementation deadlines are met.
- Ensure all integrations with third-party systems are maintained and implement new applications where required in order to support business processes.
- Regularly report on web KPIs using tools like Google Analytics and SEMrush and use insights gained to drive further development and improvement.
- Work with content and IT to ensure that all web pages are SEO and conversion rate optimized across multiple target markets, driving growth in web traffic.
- Third-level degree in BIS, computer science, or similar discipline
- 1-3 years of experience in web development
- Ability to build responsive, optimized webpages from a mock-up provided by design
- Knowledge of SEO, CRO, web analytics, and digital marketing concepts
- Experience in CRM/marketing automation an advantage but not required
- Strong attention to detail, well-organised with a willingness to learn and take direction
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding software company and contribute to the future development of the Group. An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.