Project Manager Finland
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over 500,000 business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, Hyvinkää and Helsinki. The company’s solutions streamline business processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. Our customers include Volkswagen, the Musgrave Group, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government and CRH. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified and is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Manage complex, enterprise level projects from specification and design workshops, right through to support hand-over after project implementation.
- Work with SoftCo consultant teams to prioritise and assign tasks, define project plans and capture project status updates.
- Communicate effectively with customers to keep them informed throughout the project lifecycle:
- Chair project meetings/workshops
- Manage regular project update calls
- Provide regular status updates to customers and internal stakeholders
- Monitor project progress and ensure milestones are being met.
- Escalate project issues if they arise to both customer and SoftCo stakeholders
- Keep track and report project budget utilisation
- Work in line with SoftCo’s standard policies and project delivery methodology.
- Other associated duties as required.
- A college degree or similar qualification.
- Prince 2 or similar project management qualification.
- Previous experience in the project management of complex software applications.
- Experience running project meetings, presentations and demonstrations.
- Good work ethic with a professional approach to working in customer facing environments.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- An exacting, systematic approach backed up by consistent attention to detail.
- Eligible to work in Finland with fluent written and verbal Finnish and English.
- Full, clean driving licence.
What can we offer you:
- An exciting role in a global business environment at SoftCo’s Helsinki Kamppi office in a rapidly growing company.
- You will be part of fun and highly skillful team with great customers who love our product.
- Opportunities for domestic and international travel.
- In our organisation we don’t believe in hierarchies so you will be able to network and work closely with all levels of our organisation.
- An attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer. www.softco.com
For further information, please contact Mirke Turunen ph: +358 44 5487 006.