Sales and Marketing Manager – Dublin
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Sales & Marketing Manager
We are currently seeking a strong experienced Sales & Marketing Manager. This a unique opportunity to become a key member of the Senior Management Team in a growing, profitable international technology company. This is a highly visible, high-impact role with tremendous potential.
Reporting to the Senior Management, you will lead the Sales & Marketing function to generate sales and grow the SoftCo customer base in the Irish, US, UK, Nordic markets and beyond. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of a team of 20+ Professionals around the world.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the sales, marketing and business development teams.
- Work closely with the Senior Management to develop, communicate and implement the sales and marketing strategy.
- Achievement of all sales targets and maintenance of corporate standards.
- Identify new business opportunities to expand the company’s products into new markets.
- Develop and execute the marketing strategy closely aligned with Sales and R&D activities.
- Create, manage and monitor tactical marketing initiatives across all regions.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales and marketing activities and results using Microsoft CRM.
- Performance manage, mentor and develop team members to achieve maximum results.
- A leader with 10+ years of experience selling and marketing complex finance technology solutions.
- Educated to a minimum degree level in an IT and or business discipline.
- A proven track-record of building and managing a sales team, achieving sales targets.
- Highly organized with experience working with CRM and sales methodologies.
- Ability to engage, negotiate and consult at all levels in organizations, particularly at senior level.
- Self-motivated, results driven entrepreneurial style, with a “can do” mind-set.
- Strong communicator who enjoys developing and building new business relationships
- Fluency in written and spoken English and eligible to work in Ireland
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.