Helsinki & Hyvinkää, Finland
About the role
SoftCo are seeking experienced Java Developers to join our talented R&D teams located in both Helsinki & Hyvinkää. You will work as a member of the SoftCo software development team and will participate in the design, implementation and maintenance of SoftCo’s new innovative software products in cooperation with the Product Owner, Architect and other Software Developers. We are using the latest development tools and agile development methods, and we offer interesting, varied tasks in dynamically effective working environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Determine functionalities together with Architects and Business Analysts
- Design and develop logical and physical data models that meet application requirements
- Understand and evaluate complex data models
- Design, develop and implement new functionality
- Implement code changes according to release schedule
You like to solve complex problems, and you are eager to develop your skills. You are interested in the utilization of the latest technologies and want to question and bring new perspectives to the discussion with the team.
In addition, you have:
- Degree in computer science
- Several years of experience in software development with web-technologies
- Strong Java EE skills
- Knowledge of some/all of following technologies: Ejb3, Hibernate, Vaadin/GWT/HTML5, XML/XSLT & SOAP, WildFly, BDD, Tomcat, Protobuf, Rule engine, HA (High availability), TFS
- tSQL experience
- Experience of system design and implementation
- Good communication and team working skills
- Conscientious and responsible way of working
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English
If you want to ask more information about this position, contact Product Manager Harri Salmela, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358406741085
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.