Senior Systems Administrator
About the role
- Monitor and maintain SoftCo business systems across global office locations
- Upgrade existing infrastructure in line with business requirements and new technologies
- Create and update infrastructure related support documentation
- Perform Disaster Recovery simulations and plan maintenance
- Ensure ISO 27001 compliance with company Information Security policies
- Report regularly on project progress to senior management
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Drive continuous improvement of systems and procedures
- Deliver ongoing project improvements and day-to-day support
- A relevant degree, qualification or proven background in Information Technology.
- At least 5 years’ experience deploying and maintaining Microsoft based infrastructures
- Knowledgeable in server hardware management
- Advanced experience in Hyper-V, SAN and clustered environments
- Experience working with AWS is an advantage
- Strong administrative knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365
- Solid experience with firewalls
- Adept in troubleshooting, researching and analysing complex problems
- Fluent in English and eligible to work in Ireland
- Structured and detail oriented with strong written & verbal communication skills
- Relevant industry certifications would be an advantage
If you would like to be considered for the role, please email your CV to email@example.com or call us on (01) 294 2420.
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.