Service Manager – Helsinki
- Responsible for project delivery and helpdesk support services to regional customers
- Ensuring SoftCo customers receive highest quality service
- Recruit, retain and develop talent within local Finnish services team
- Provide regular regional project and helpdesk status reports to senior management
- Build relationships and maintain frequent communications with customers
- Handle escalations for any project or helpdesk related issues
- Deliver continuous improvement by recommending and implementing new processes/solutions
- Coordinate with other teams including Sales, Marketing, Finance and Product Development
- Ensure adherence to company policies and procedures
- A college degree or similar qualification in a related business or technical field
- A customer focused, structured and highly organised individual
- Relevant customer service and technical support experience in the IT industry
- Assertive and confident personality with excellent communication and people skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to motivate others to deliver a high level of customer service
- Experience in writing customer service correspondence
- Proven ability to work under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
- Results oriented and deadline driven with a high degree of accountability and responsibility
- Fluency in written and spoken English and eligibility to work in Finland are essential
This role will involve some travel and offers an attractive package to the successful candidate.
Please email your CV to email@example.com
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.