Solutions Consultant – Finland
SoftCo has an exciting opportunity for a Solutions Consultant join our Customer Services Group based in our Helsinki Kamppi office. Successful candidates would initially be involved with one of the largest procurement projects in Finland. The Finnish Government is digitalizing the purchase to pay process (www.handi.fi) and SoftCo is the system provider.
About the role:
You will be responsible for running and rolling-out key customer projects and providing guidance on our automated best practice P2P process.
An ideal candidate has experience in developing P2P systems and processes – especially from the purchasing side. Knowledge in other Purchase-to-Pay systems is also seen as an advantage
Solutions Consultants are responsible for customer facing activities such as pre-sales, solution design and project delivery. Your main role will be to run customer implementation projects with other project resources. This includes typical project phases such as running solution definition meetings with customer and documentation of the ‘To-Be’ solution. You will also be responsible for the facilitation of customer UAT workshops and the planning of further project activities with the customer.
You will be expected to communicate with internal and external stakeholders to drive the best practice P2P processes within the customer base. You will frequently interact with R&D to feedback solution improvements and define future P2P best practices. The role requires you to build and maintain open relationships with customers and operate within high performing project teams to achieve the project goals.
You can be a future star at the beginning of your career or an experienced professional with deep understanding of P2P automation and professional project management.
- A College degree or similar qualification in a technical or business field
- Previous experience in complex project delivery in an international environment is essential
- Experience/understanding of accounts payable and operational procurement processes such as ordering and supplier on-boarding is highly desirable
- Knowledge of best practices in full P2P processes
- Complex problem solving skills, with a structured work style
- Good communication skills in Finnish and English with the ability to run meetings, presentations and demonstrations
- Results- oriented with experience in running multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to guide the customer, always maintaining the highest
- customer service standards.
What can we offer you:
- An exciting consulting role in a global business environment at SoftCo’s Helsinki Kamppi office in a rapidly growing company.
- You will be part of fun and highly skilled team with great customers who love our product. In this customer facing role you will play an important part in representing the SoftCo value proposition to our customers.
- You will have the opportunity for domestic and international travel.
- You will be able to work closely with people at all levels of our organization.
- A competitive remuneration package
For further information, please contact Karri Lahtinen ph: 040 7555 843.