Systems Administrator – Dublin
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over 1,000,000 business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, London and Helsinki. SoftCo is currently expanding worldwide with the addition of new personnel, the opening of new offices and the addition of significant new customers.
The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. Our customers include Volkswagen, the Musgrave Group, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government and CRH. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified and is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Systems Administrator – Your role:
- Monitor and maintain SoftCo business systems across global office locations
- Deliver ongoing project improvements and day-to-day support
- Drive continuous improvement of systems and procedures
- Upgrade existing infrastructure in line with business requirements and new technologies
- Create and update infrastructure related support documentation
- Perform Disaster Recovery simulations and plan maintenance
- Ensure ISO 27001 compliance with company Information Security policies
- Report regularly on project progress to senior management
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- A relevant degree, qualification or proven background in Information Technology.
- At least 3 years’ experience deploying and maintaining Microsoft based infrastructures
- Knowledgeable in server hardware management
- Experience in Hyper-V, SAN and clustered environments
- Strong administrative knowledge of Active Directory and Office 365
- Solid experience with firewalls
- Adept in troubleshooting, researching and analysing complex problems
- Fluent in English and eligible to work in Ireland
- Structured and detail oriented with strong written & verbal communication skills
- Relevant industry certifications would be an advantage