Business Consultant US
SoftCo has exciting opportunities for Business Consultants to join our Customer Services Group with offices internationally in Dublin, London & Boston. Successful candidates will report to the Customer Service Manager and will work primarily on projects for our US based customers, delivering finance process solutions developed by SoftCo.
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over 1,000,000 business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, London and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. Our customers include Volkswagen, the Musgrave Group, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, UPM and CRH. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified and is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Business Consultant - Your role
- Deliver complex, enterprise level projects to existing and new customers, from initial requirements gathering and design workshops, right through to project completion
- Support the achievement of revenue targets from our expanding US customer base
- Assist Sales teams with pre-sales meetings to understand customer requirements and deliver customer demonstrations as required
- Provide onsite implementation and support services for SoftCo solutions
- Provide technical training to SoftCo customers at both technical and business user levels
- Develop and maintain expert technical knowledge of SoftCo and associated ERP solutions
- Deliver documentation and administration requirements in line with standard project methodologies and policies
- Other associated duties as required
- A college degree or similar qualification in a technical field.
- Previous consultative experience in the project delivery of business process solutions.
- Demonstrable ability to follow a standard project management path, e.g. requirements gathering and documentation, solution design, project planning, training, testing, etc.
- Good work ethic with a professional approach to working in customer facing environments
- Ability to deliver under pressure and to meet demanding deadlines.
- An exacting, systematic approach backed up by consistent attention to detail.
- Eligible to work throughout the US with fluent written and verbal English.
- Full, clean driving licence.
This role will involve travel and offers an attractive package to the successful candidate.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer. softco.com