We are currently recruiting a number of Data Processors for an immediate start to work on a number of projects, based at our headquarters in Dublin (South).
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over 1,000,000 business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, London and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. Our customers include Volkswagen, the Musgrave Group, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, UPM and CRH. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified and is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Open envelopes/document boxes.
- Register documents received as per project SOPs.
- Prepare documents for scanning including:
- Deconstruct documents as required.
- Ensure all pages are present and in correct order.
- Remove paperclips/staples.
- Ensure documents will easily scan.
- Liaise with clients re. confirmation as per SOPs and address ad-hoc client queries as required.
- Process documents as per project SOPs including:
- Scan prepared documents.
- Index/edit scanned documents.
- Process QA requirements.
- Upload/transfer files including client liaison and confirmation.
- Reconstruct documents as required.
- Deliver any other project tasks including but not limited to printing, binding, posting.
- Work to achieve daily/weekly targets ensuring accurate and efficient document processing.
- Escalate any issues/queries to the Production Process Controller or Manager as appropriate.
- Work with other Outsource personnel to help identify areas for improvement.
- Support the Production Process Controller as required.
- Ensure adherence to ISO 27001 guidelines at all times.
- Any other additional ad-hoc duties as required.
- A high level of attention to detail is essential.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and eligible to immediately work in Ireland.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and work effectively within a team.
- Highly organized with a strong work ethic.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexibility regarding working hours is critical.
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.