We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Generalist who will have responsibility for the delivery of strategic HR services to the business. Based in our headquarters in Dublin (South), the successful candidate will report to the Group Financial Controller and be instrumental in the ongoing expansion and development of the SoftCo team.
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over 1,000,000 business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, London and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. Our customers include Volkswagen, the Musgrave Group, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government and CRH. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified and is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
HR Generalist - Your Role:
In this role, you will provide HR support to the Board of Directors, senior management and employees and implement HR best practices in the following areas of:
- Talent Recruitment, Retention and Succession planning
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations
- Employee Engagement
- Implementation of key Training, Learning and Development initiatives
- Policy, Procedure and HR Compliance
- Benefits management and administration
- Record management and reporting
- Compliance with ISO & company policies
You have a HR related degree/post graduate qualification, are CIPD qualified or working towards.
You are fluent in English, eligible to work in Ireland and can work on your own and as part of a team. In addition, you also have/are:
- 2-3 years’ relevant experience in a similar HR environment
- Broad knowledge of current HR principles and employment law
- Experience in recruitment
- Results-focused, organized, with a strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic with initiative and commitment
- Self-motivated and willing to question, learn, and develop
- A strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficient in standard Microsoft packages
If you would like to join the SoftCo team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact HR on +353 (0)1 2942420.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer. www.softco.com
SoftCo, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland.