SoftCo are seeking experienced Integration Specialists to join our talented R&D team located in Hyvinkää. You will work as a member of the SoftCo Customer Services team and will participate in enterprise projects to deliver business solutions for AP, P2P, AR and ECM using SoftCo's solution platform. We follow a standard SoftCo Project Delivery methodology which is based on all the latest project delivery principles and we offer interesting, varied tasks in a dynamically effective working environment.
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over 1,000,000 business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo also has offices in the US, UK and a development centre in Finland. The company’s solutions streamline business processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. Our customers include Volkswagen, PwC, Sunny Delight, Lloyds Bank and Primark. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified and is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
As an Integration Specialist you will be:
- Defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for application integrations
- Analyzing and designing application integrations
- Implementing of various types of integrations between systems
- Configuring integration tools and platforms
- Developing yourself to becoming an expert on service-oriented-architectures and more traditional integration techniques
You like to solve complex problems, and you are eager to develop your skills. You are interested in the utilization of the latest technologies and want to question and bring new perspectives to the discussion with team.
In addition, you have:
- Degree in computer science
- Several years of experience in software development with web-technologies
- Knowledge of data transfer methods e.g. FTP, JDBC/ODBC, WS
- Knowledge of ReST and JSON is advantageous
- Ability to create reusable automated functionalities to integrated interfaces
- Understanding of different process models
- Experience of solving problems in integrations and interfaces
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English
If you want to ask more information about this position, contact Product Manager Harri Salmela, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358406741085
Please email your CV to email@example.com
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.