SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK, and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
We have an exciting opportunity for motivated, proactive Account Managers to drive sales, develop existing accounts and expand our client and partner network. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the successful candidates will be able to develop their consultative sales abilities in a cutting-edge technology environment.
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets.
- Develop new business sales throughout the SoftCo customer and partner base.
- Manage and develop long-term business relationships with SoftCo clients.
- Display a structured approach to value-selling principles.
- Liaise with SoftCo consulting & marketing teams to prepare and deliver sales presentations.
- Create quotations and proposals for potential clients to the highest standards.
- Negotiate contracts and tenders.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards, at all times.
- Third level qualification in a technical discipline.
- A proven track record in sales – ideally software – with the ability to meet and exceed targets.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT principles.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proactively generate new leads.
- A solid understanding of business process analysis.
- Experience in presenting to and negotiating with prospective customers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- An exacting approach backed up by consistent attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office applications.
- An ambitious, self-starter attitude.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with an experienced team of developers on state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate. Our benefits package includes company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy in light of the current Covid environment.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. www.softco.com
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.