Business Development Representative
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious, and fun people to come on board and help make a real difference to drive our growth in the US market.
We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and are head quartered in Ireland. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organizations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organizations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 2 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Business Development Representative (BDR) – Your role:
We are growing our team across the USA and are seeking a motivated, proactive Business Development Representative to develop and execute lead generation and qualification for SoftCo. Working closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and the Sales Team internationally this is a unique opportunity to develop your consultative selling skills in a fast paced, cutting-edge technology environment.
The ideal candidate is a high-energy, results driven, growth focused, Business Development Representative with a solid understanding of finance processes.
- Achieve and exceed agreed lead generation targets.
- Maintain a strong phone & email sales presence.
- Demonstrate sales and data collection techniques to anticipate prospect need and determine product fit.
- Use SoftCo BDR lead generation tools to build databases of relevant companies and contacts for targeted campaigns.
- Utilize existing client relationships and professional networks to generate new leads.
- Develop targeted strategies to effectively penetrate new accounts.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to plan and execute all lead generation activities including content marketing, outbound, advertising, events/webinars, referrals, and partner campaigns.
- Manage and maintain Hubspot for all new leads generated.
- Conduct industry analysis and research.
- Undertake other duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
- Adhere to company policies and compliance standards.
- University/College degree or similar in a business-related discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in business development and exposure to sales (ideally SAAS).
- Demonstrated success cold calling and connecting with C-level.
- Previous experience in lead generation and sales processes in a Finance, AP or ERP environment.
- Experienced in the use of CRM and/or marketing automation platforms, email marketing, lead tracking, social media, and other web-based marketing tools.
- A highly motivated self-starter with strong attention to detail.
- Thrive in a demanding environment and adjust to constantly evolving priorities when needed.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office applications.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Eligible to work in the USA.
What we can offer you:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding Irish software company at a critical time of development in the US market. There may be some travel involved in this role. There is an attractive package on offer to the successful candidate. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working. www.softco.com
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org