Software Quality Engineer
Software Quality Engineer
We are looking for an experienced detail-oriented Software Quality Engineer to join our expanding product development team. If you want to grow your career in a dynamic and exciting growth market and be a key player in rolling out new software releases of revolutionary P2P products, this is the right opportunity for you.
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay and Compliance technology company disrupting the FinTech market. We will double in size over the next 2 years and are looking for smart, proactive and fun people to be part of our exciting journey. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how companies manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and fighting fraud. Our cloud-based solutions use the latest emerging AI and Robotics technologies to do this for our customers.
We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and are head quartered in Ireland. We are proud that all our projects are successful, and that our market-leading technology delivers our customers unrivalled levels of automation and the greatest savings. We have over a million users worldwide including PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the 76 departments of the Finnish Government. We are seriously certified with ISO27001, Microsoft Gold Partner, all types of SOC and we are an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Software Quality Engineer –Your role:
We are looking for an experienced detail-oriented Software Quality Engineer to join our expanding product development team in Dublin. If you want to grow your career in a dynamic and exciting growth market and be a key player in rolling out new software releases of revolutionary P2P products, this is the right opportunity for you. As a Quality Engineer you will:
- Deliver excellent quality on all product development releases.
- Work within an agile environment and perform testing, maintain the test cases, analyze, and communicate test results efficiently and comprehensively to the team.
- Work within a team to build innovative approaches to ensure the best-in-class quality.
- Liaise with developers and other departments as required on items relating to product quality and report regularly on project progress during regular stand-ups.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 27001 and other quality and compliance standards.
- Degree qualification, or proven background in Computer Science and/or Software Testing.
- Formal QA training / certifications such as ISTQB would be advantageous.
- Ability to work on your own and as part of a team.
- Good understanding of test approaches like integration testing, functional testing, regression, performance, automated & manual testing.
- Experience in manual testing of web applications, test case planning and bug reporting. Knowledge of test management tools (e.g., TFS (Team Foundation Server) Quality Center, QA Complete etc.) and experience of working as a member in agile team (Scrum) would be advantageous.
- Ability to challenge both peers and managers to ensure quality is always a priority.
- Strong workload management skills, an eye for detail and a systematic approach. Focused on timely results with a high degree of accountability and responsibility.
- Self-motivated and willing to question, learn and develop.
- Fluent in English, eligible to work in Ireland with good communication skills.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge, develop your career and work with state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing sector. SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy enabling you to choose what works for you. We encourage our team to be ambitious and in SoftCo there is a culture of progression. We support your development by investing in training and partnering with leading learning platforms and providers such as Pluralsight amongst others. Uniquely, our structure means you work directly with the most senior leaders in the business, who see your potential.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, bonus package, long service incentive awards and a staff referral scheme. Our customers are all over the world, so travel is an option and if working for one of the most innovative technology companies is your thing, then look no further. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. Learn more about us and see examples of how some of our team have developed at softco.com/about-us/careers/.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.
Request a demo
Complete the form to request a demo of our accounts payable automation software