Senior Business Analyst
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay (P2P) technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help design, build, market and deliver quality software that makes a significant impact in the marketplace.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner
Senior Business Analyst – Your role:
We are expanding our marketing and analysis team and are looking for a motivated, data-driven and process-oriented Senior Business Analyst to join our Dublin Office in Leopardstown. You will be responsible for key marketing analytics, both data and social, and market research to support our business development activities. We need a structured thinker with good business acumen who wants to take the next step in their career. In your role you will;
- Work within the Marketing team on Account Based Marketing research and activation.
- Undertake competitor and market analysis as well as channel data and social analytics and present to key stakeholders across the business.
- Collaborate on business development, target marketing and sales strategies for multiple international growth markets.
- Use your business process experience and analytical skillsets to achieve agreed goals.
- Work on the development of product positioning and messaging of SoftCo’s current and new business automation products.
- Implement Search engine optimisation (SEO) strategies to target key markets.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all SoftCo products and solutions.
- Maintain internal administrative processes and report on progress to key players.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Business and / or Strategy Consulting with a focus on Marketing preferable.
- University/college degree or similar qualification in Business, Finance or IT.
- A solid understanding of business processes with the ability to analyse and improve processes.
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or exposure to the typical processes within the Finance function would be advantageous.
- Strong commercial acumen with the ability to identify business opportunities.
- Fundamental knowledge of IT principles including Cloud technologies.
- Results oriented and deadline driven with a high degree of accountability and responsibility.
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills with consistent attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office applications.
- Eligible to work in Ireland with fluent written and verbal English.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with an experienced senior management team in a rapidly growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working in light of the current Covid environment (www.softco.com).