Business Development Representative
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over 1 million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester and Helsinki. SoftCo is currently expanding worldwide with the addition of new personnel, the opening of new offices and the addition of significant new customers.
The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. Our customers include Volkswagen, the Musgrave Group, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government and CRH. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified and is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
Business Development Representative – Your role:
- Achieve and exceed agreed lead generation targets.
- Use online sources, tools, and third-party suppliers to build databases of relevant companies and contacts for targeted lead generation campaigns.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to plan and execute all lead generation activities including content marketing, outbound, advertising, events/webinars, referrals, and partner campaigns.
- Receive, organize, and manage leads generated from marketing campaigns using Marketing Automation and CRM tools.
- Make initial contact and establish a dialogue with leads by phone and email.
- Qualify leads based on established criteria, identify prospects, and schedule follow-up calls/on-site meetings/demos for the enterprise sales team.
- Assist in the preparation of meeting agendas, collateral, demos, and PowerPoint slides for prospect meetings.
- Ensure that CRM data is accurate and up-to-date and report on lead generation activities and weekly Sales & Marketing meetings.
- Become expert in SoftCo’s technology, solutions, services, and overall value proposition.
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (software experience a plus, but not required).
- A highly motivated self-starter with a competitive personality.
- Strong attention to detail, well organised with a willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of lead generation, and consultative sales processes
- Experienced in the use of CRM and/or marketing automation platforms, email marketing, lead tracking, social media, and other web-based marketing tools
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar qualification in a technical or business discipline.
- Eligible to work in Ireland.
An attractive benefits package is offered which includes: membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and staff referral scheme.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.