Business Development Representative Boston
About the Role :
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your consultative selling skills in a cutting-edge technology environment and gain experience selling into the US, UK and other international market.
Business Development Representative– Your role:
- Achieve and exceed agreed lead generation targets. Use online sources, tools, and third-party suppliers to build databases of relevant companies and contacts for targeted lead generation campaigns.
- Work with the Sales & Marketing team to plan and execute all lead generation activities including content marketing, outbound, advertising, events/webinars, referrals, and partner campaigns.
- Receive, organize, and manage leads generated from marketing campaigns using Marketing Automation and CRM tools.
- Make initial contact and establish a dialogue with leads by phone and email.
- Qualify leads based on established criteria, identify prospects, and schedule follow-up calls/on-site meetings/demos for the enterprise sales team.
- Assist in the preparation of meeting agendas, collateral, demos, and PowerPoint slide for prospect meetings.
- 1-3 years of experience in lead generation, sales, and/or marketing (software experience a plus, but not required).
- A highly motivated self-starter with a competitive personality.
- Strong attention to detail, well organised with a willingness to learn.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Extensive knowledge of lead generation, and consultative sales processes
- Knowledge of digital marketing, inbound marketing, and SEO is an advantage
- Experienced in the use of CRM and/or marketing automation platforms, email marketing, lead tracking, social media, and other web-based marketing tools
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Bachelor’s Degree or similar qualification in a technical or business discipline
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.