Content Marketing Executive – Dublin
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester, and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
- Responsible for creating and distributing content assets including; white papers, blog posts, press releases, webinars, videos, case studies etc.
- Build and execute a content calendar that serves our buyer personas (finance leaders and professionals)
- Ability to create content that is optimized for search engines (e.g. Leveraging keyword research, content length and layout, meta descriptions and alt tags)
- Collaborate with industry influencers and partners to create valuable content
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing Team to meet deadlines, especially our graphic designers and web developers
- Work closely with Senior Management, Sales and Product Teams to create content that helps ‘humanise’ our technical solutions
- Website copywriting activity to help position our solutions in a manner that is consistent related to tone of voice and helps differentiate our content
- Manage our evolving social media strategy
- Work with SoftCo brand ambassadors such as Ronan O’Gara, Chesson Hadley and Dan Carter to create unique and valuable content
The successful candidate would have:
- Experience in a content marketing, copywriting, journalism or technical writing role
- Comfortable writing technical content
- SEO experience
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation and CRM software
- Experience working with social media planning and monitoring tools similar to Hootsuite
- Web analytics experience, ideally Google Analytics
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and incorporate input from international stakeholders
An attractive benefits package is offered which includes: membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and staff referral scheme.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.