Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Alexander Wang, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Documentation Manager – Your role:
- Provide technical writing services as required by the Company including the creation of standard documentation templates, software documentation such as product manuals, installation guides, user guides and best practice instructions and update existing documentation as needed to align with new software features and functions in accordance with existing corporate standards
- Document complex technical subjects in ways that are easy to understand
- Develop effective illustrations and other visual aids to clarify complex topics
- Refine existing process and procedure documentation and update content
- Design and/or coordinate layout and organisation of manuals and other documents
- Regularly work with a wide range of roles such as project/product managers, software engineers and other technical personnel to capture information and effectively communicate to appropriate audiences
- Work closely with product development and project delivery teams
- Understanding of financial business processes such as procurement, accounts payable and accounts receivable is a distinct advantage
- Previous experience documenting technically complex processes is a prerequisite
- Strong attention to detail, with the ability to effectively manage time through careful planning and organisation of work activities
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- The capacity to learn and apply new information quickly and accurately
- You hold a 3rd level qualification in a technical or related discipline
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- You hold a valid Irish work permit
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
SoftCo, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland.