E Learning Project Manager
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Alexander Wang, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
- You will be responsible for developing the narrative of the e-Learning content, creating the storyboard and scripts and project managing the content development
- Conduct training needs analysis with internal Subject Matter Experts to gather internal and customer training requirements
- Apply instructional design methodologies in the creation of learning solutions and assessments
- Convert existing training material to an e learning format
- Conduct usability and user experience testing of learning solutions
- Create and use standard development processes, tools, and templates
- Ensure the E Learning project is delivered on time, within budget and to the high standard required
- Providing regular updates on the project progress to management
- Ensure adherence to company policies at all times.
- Previous hands-on experience with Articulate Storyline or similar e-Learning software applications is a pre-requisite
- Previous project management experience is preferable
- Knowledge of best practise e learning solution design
- Ability to conduct training needs analysis with stakeholders of all levels
- Advanced influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Driven and results oriented
- Detail and quality conscious
There is an attractive package on offer to the successful candidate. Our benefits package includes: membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer