E Learning Specialist – Dublin
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Alexander Wang, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
E Learning Specialist– Your role:
- You will be responsible for developing the narrative of the e-Learning content, creating the storyboard and scripts and managing the content development
- Conduct training needs analysis with internal SMEs to gather internal and customer training requirements
- Apply instructional design methodologies in the creation of learning solutions and assessments
- Convert existing training material to an e-learning format
- Conduct usability and user experience testing of learning solutions
- Create and use standard development processes, tools and templates
- Providing regular updates on progress to management
- Ensure adherence to company policies at all times.
- Previous hands-on experience using Articulate Storyline and or/similar e-Learning software applications is a pre-requisite
- Previous experience creating software related e-learning content is essential
- Ability to conduct training needs analysis with stakeholders of all levels
- Direct experience designing content with SMEs
- Advanced influencing and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of best practise e learning solution design
- Driven and results oriented
- Detail and quality conscious
- Fluent English, with outstanding verbal and written communication
- Holds a valid work permit if applicable
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer.