Graphic Designer- Dublin
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester and Finland. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s worldwide customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
- The design and maintenance of the corporate website, product microsites and the company intranet.
- You will also develop original graphical communication pieces for distribution via email, online media, print and pdf on an ongoing basis.
- You will be tasked with driving one-off design projects such as the creation or modification of technical diagrams, icons and other graphics and any other ad-hoc duties as required.
- A key goal will be to ensure clear, consistent communication and branding across all SoftCo collateral and solutions.
- All design must be delivered in compliance with ISO 27001 and company information security policies.
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related area from a recognised university/college, or equivalent practical experience. You have:
- Proven experience in graphic design for Sales and Marketing purposes
- A working knowledge of WordPress and/or other web content management systems
- Significant knowledge of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- A working knowledge of video editing software such as Adobe Premiere
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Office Products (PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent attention to detail with a self-starter attitude
- Ability to work as part of a cross-functional team
- Capacity to take direction and incorporate feedback into design revisions
- An interest in emerging technologies and IT solutions
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and eligibility to work in Ireland
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding software company and contribute to the future development of the Group.
There is an attractive package on offer to the successful candidate. Our benefits package upon permanency includes: membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer. www.softco.com
If you would like to join our growing team, please email your CV to email@example.com