Helpdesk Team Lead
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Helpdesk Team Lead – Your role:
We are expanding our customer service teams in Helsinki, Finland and are looking for an effective Helpdesk Team Lead to develop their career with us in a dynamic and exciting growth market. We have grown significantly in the Finnish market over the last number of years with major project wins in both public and private sectors. We are looking for an organized and proactive individual to lead our Helsinki based helpdesk team and deliver quality service to our blue-chip customer base.
As Helpdesk Team Lead you will;
- Lead the helpdesk support team to deliver quality support services to some of Finland’s largest organisations including the Finnish Government.
- Handle support calls (emails/customer portal) and work with customers to fully understand, troubleshoot and resolve issues according to business targets and agreed SLA’s.
- Continuously improve the technical support processes in line with industry best practices
- Train, mentor and support helpdesk engineers and evaluate ongoing performance.
- Manage weekly reporting on productivity and service to senior management.
- Work closely with cross departmental teams to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Other associated duties as required.
- Strong experience and proven track record in a lead position delivering helpdesk support services.
- Experience supporting financial or other line of business software solutions an advantage.
- A degree in computer science or similar from a recognised university or technical college.
- At least 5 years direct experience supporting customers via phone, email or in person.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to solve complex problems and work collaboratively.
- Results oriented and deadline driven with strong interpersonal skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English, and eligible to work in Finland.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to lead a core function working with an experienced team in a growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working in light of the current Covid environment (www.softco.com).