SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK, and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
SoftCo are seeking an experienced Integration Consultant to join our talented team in Helsinki. You will participate in enterprise projects to deliver business solutions for AP, P2P, AR and ECM using SoftCo’s solution platform. We follow a standard SoftCo Project Delivery methodology which is based on all the latest project delivery principles and we offer interesting, varied tasks in a dynamically effective working environment.
As an Integration Consultant you will be:
- Defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for application integrations
- Analysing and designing application integrations
- Implementing various types of integrations between systems
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards, at all times.
You like to solve complex problems, and you are eager to develop your skills. You are interested in the utilisation of the latest technologies and want to question and bring new perspectives to the discussion with team.
In addition, you have:
- Degree in Computer Science and/or several year’s of work experience in the field
- Strong skills in XML/XSLT, SOAP, HTML, SQL
- Knowledge of data transfer methods e.g. FTP and SFTP
- Ability to create reusable automated functionalities to integrated interfaces
- Understanding of different process models
- Experience of solving problems in integrations and interfaces
- Knowledge of P2P processes is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English
- Eligible to work in Finland
- Finnish Government Security Clearance will be required in order to take up this role
What we can offer you:
A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy in light of the current Covid environment.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.