Integration Consultant – Finland
Helsinki, Hyvinkää & Jyväskylä Finland
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester and Finland. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s worldwide customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
As an Integration Consultant you will be:
- Defining and reviewing requirements and use cases for application integrations
- Analysing and designing application integrations
- Implementing of various types of integrations between systems
You like to solve complex problems, and you are eager to develop your skills. You are interested in the utilization of the latest technologies and want to question and bring new perspectives to the discussion with team.
In addition, you have:
- Degree in Computer Science is desirable or several years of experience in software development with web-technologies
- Experience of solving problems in integrations and interfaces
- Knowledge of P2P processes is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English
- Eligible to work in Finland
For further information, please email email@example.com