SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious, and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK, and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Marketing Executive – Your role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to join the team to develop and execute the marketing strategy for SoftCo in the USA. Working closely with the Chief Marketing Office, the Marketing team in Dublin, and the Sales Team in the US this is a unique opportunity to become a key member of the Marketing Team in a growing, profitable, international technology company.
We are looking for a high-energy, modern marketer to help us deliver growth in the US.
- Devise and execute lead nurturing strategies.
- Contribute to the management of our evolving social media strategy and run social media channels (e.g., LinkedIn, twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.) to enhance customer engagement.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design marketing materials.
- Write and proofread marketing copy.
- Manage & produce SEO friendly creative content, including videos, blogs, press releases, webinars, case studies and social posts.
- Manage regular email marketing campaigns.
- Recommend, plan, and execute local US marketing tactics.
- Develop and implement strategies to further increase awareness of the SoftCo brand and products.
- Measure and communicate the performance of all US marketing initiatives and ROI from marketing spend.
- Support Product with market research and positioning.
- Conduct and maintain competitive analysis from a product and marketing perspective.
- Create and distribute content assets for a US audience including: white papers, blog posts, press releases, webinars, videos, case studies etc.
- Work with SoftCo brand ambassadors to create unique and valuable marketing content.
- Manage regular email marketing campaigns & marketing events.
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing Team in Dublin to meet deliverables.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
You are fluent in English, eligible to work in the United States and can work on your own or as part of a team. In addition, you also have:
- 3rd level degree in Marketing – Bachelors or equivalent in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Digital or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar marketing role in the Fintech industry in the US.
- An understanding and previous experience of the US P2P automation software market is highly desirable.
- Creative, pro-active, and enthusiastic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- High degree of organisation and ability to drive projects to completion without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to interpret data and communicate the insights to other team members.
- Previous experience in SEO, PPC & Marketing Automation software.
- Experience working with social media planning and monitoring tools.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and incorporate input from international stakeholders.
- Ability to think outside of the box and create new ideas and concepts.
- Ability to travel internationally.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with an experienced senior management team in a rapidly growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. www.softco.com.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.