SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious, and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK, and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Marketing Executive – Your role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Executive to join the team to execute the marketing strategy for SoftCo. This a unique opportunity to become a key member of the Marketing Team in a growing, profitable, international technology company. The successful candidate will be creative, pro-active, and enthusiastic in addition to being able to clearly demonstrate ability and previous success in similar roles.
- Manage SEO optimisation strategy, including meta details, URL conflicts, on-site content optimisation.
- Track, analyse and improve website traffic flow, bounce, and conversion rates.
- Create and execute lead nurturing strategies.
- Contribute to the management of our evolving social media strategy and run social media channels (e.g., LinkedIn, twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc.) to enhance customer engagement.
- Work closely with the marketing team to design marketing materials.
- Write and proofread marketing copy.
- Manage & produce creative content, including videos, blogs, press releases, webinars, case studies and social posts.
- Create and monitor PPC campaigns.
- Manage regular email marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing Team to meet deadlines, especially our graphic designers and web developers.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3rd level degree in Marketing – Bachelors or equivalent in Advertising, Marketing, Media, Digital or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in a B2B Marketing role with digital marketing experience.
- Experience in a Marketing role in the software industry is desirable.
- Excellent written and spoken English with strong attention to detail.
- Strong working knowledge of SEO, Marketing Automation and CRM software.
- Experience working with social media planning and monitoring tools.
- Web analytics experience, ideally Google Analytics.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and incorporate input from international stakeholders.
- Ability to think outside of the box and create new ideas and concepts.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Eligible to work in Ireland with fluent written and verbal English.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with an experienced technical team on state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes membership of our on-site gym (Dublin), company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy in light of the current Covid environment.
SoftCo is an equal opportunity employer. www.softco.com
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.