Your Role – Marketing Specialist
We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist to join the SoftCo Boston team to develop and execute the marketing strategy for SoftCo US. Working closely with the Marketing Manager in Dublin, he/she will join an expanding Sales & Marketing team at a time when SoftCo is experience unprecedented growth in our US customer base.
This a unique opportunity to become a key member of the Sales & Marketing Team in a growing, profitable, international technology company.
- Recommend, plan and execute local US marketing tactics
- Measure and communicate the performance of US marketing initiatives and ROI from marketing spend
- Further develop US brand recognition of the SoftCo brand and products
- Create, schedule and execute social media content for our US audience
- Support Product with market research and positioning
- Deliver marketing analytics to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers
- Contribute to the creation and distribution of content assets for a US audience including; white papers, blog posts, press releases, webinars, videos, case studies etc.
- Work with SoftCo brand ambassadors such as Chesson Hadley to create unique and valuable marketing content.
- Manage our evolving social media strategy for the US market
- Manage regular email marketing campaigns & marketing events
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing Team in Dublin & Helsinki to meet deliverables
The successful candidate will have:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar Marketing role in the FinTech industry in the US
- An understanding and previous experience of the US P2P automation software market in particular is highly desirable
- Excellent written and spoken English with strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with SEO, Marketing Automation and CRM software
- Experience working with social media planning and monitoring tools
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and incorporate input from international stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Educated to a degree level in a marketing specialism
- Hold a valid US work permit with the ability to travel internationally if required
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding software company and contribute to the future development of the Group.
An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate including 401(k), Health Insurance and Life Assurance.
If you would like to join our growing team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by phone (+353 1 2942420).
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer.