Pre Sales Consultant – Boston
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester and Finland. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government, and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
- Provide pre sales consulting services to the SoftCo Sales and Marketing teams internationally.
- Based on the standard suite of products, deliver customer demonstration and proof of concept demonstrations
- Understand, configure and install SoftCo products
- Analyse existing customer requirements and processes to identify appropriate SoftCo solutions.
- Actively participate in the analysis, proposal, and demonstration process as part of the standard SoftCo sales cycle.
- Communicate product requirements to the SoftCo development team as appropriate to identify new features that support customer needs.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of all SoftCo products and solutions
- Liaise and consult with customers as part of the in initial project implementation
- Participate in and provide workshops to Customers
- Liaise with other departments on all client related issues where required.
- Comply with internal administrative processes and report on progress to key players.
You are fluent in English, eligible to work in the United States and can work on your own or as part of a team. In addition, you also have:
- A college degree or similar qualification in IT or Business
- Min. 3-5 years’ experience specifically in software development, which includes 2 years’ experience in .Net (C# & Web applications)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- All round business & commercial experience
- Presentation skills and proficiency in MS powerpoint
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to travel internationally
- Full, clean US driving license
If you would like to join our growing team, please email your CV to email@example.com