Product Business Analyst
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 2 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified and an AWS Advanced Technology.
Product Business Analyst – Your role:
We are currently seeking an experienced Product Business Analyst to join the product team in Dublin. Working closely with the Product Manager you will play a key role in the SoftCo Product Delivery Lifecycle and will be responsible for developing business and technical requirements and building a business case around them. You will ensure that all requests for changes to our products and associated services are refined, analysed, and evaluated appropriately to ensure we deliver maximum value to our customers. This role will evolve as a unique position with room for growth and a variety of responsibilities based on the business needs.
- Research and requirements elicitation: Ensuring that the true underlying requirements are understood and validated.
- Impact Analysis: Analyse the impact of requirements on the strategic and commercial goals of the organisation to support prioritisation and pricing.
- Work with business and technical teams to create business deliverables such as Process Maps, Business Requirements, Functional Requirements (including Use cases).
- Mapping of requirements against SoftCo product and AP/P2P lifecycle: Ensuring that the requirements are mapped against the SoftCo product suite and the AP/P2P lifecycle.
- Documentation of requirements: Distilling the requirements into structured documents that can be easily understood by stakeholders.
- Assessment of solution and validation: Evaluating proposed solutions against requirements to ensure that the business value can be realised.
- Work closely with the development team to find the right technical solution that meets the business needs, including, clarifying requirements, answering questions etc.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards.
- Other duties as assigned.
You are both business focussed and tech savvy with significant experience eliciting and facilitating requirements gathering. You are willing to learn, have a strong work ethic and are a team player. In addition, you also have:
- Degree in Business, Management Information Systems (MIS), Informatics or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience of working in a technical BA role or a similar role
- Broad experience of business analysis techniques particularly requirements elicitation and management, and business process analysis and modelling
- Familiarity of Agile/SCRUM methodologies
- An understanding and previous experience of financial software is highly desirable.
- High degree of organisation and ability to drive projects to completion without losing sight of the highest priority items.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and incorporate input from a variety of stakeholders.
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to interpret data and communicate the insights to other team members.
- Strong technical skills, business acumen, and the ability to fully understand the business needs.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with previous experience working with senior decision makers.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, and eligible to work in Ireland.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with an experienced senior management team in a rapidly growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working, www.softco.com.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to email@example.com.