Product Marketing Analyst
Product Marketing Analyst
We are looking for a proactive Product Marketing Analyst to join the SoftCo team. The successful candidate will focus on the creation and supporting development of marketing collateral, programs, and product initiatives for our financial process automation solutions.
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay and Compliance technology company and we are looking for effective, proactive, and fun people to be part of our exciting journey. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how companies manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, improving efficiency, staff morale and fighting fraud. With 30 years’ experience, SoftCo ranks highest in independent customer satisfaction surveys. We are proud that all our projects are successful, and that our market-leading technology delivers our customers unrivalled levels of touchless invoice processing and the greatest savings. We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and Ireland. We have over a million users worldwide including PwC, Volkswagen, Patagonia, Primark, Logitech and nearly 80 departments of the Finnish Government. We are seriously certified with ISO27001, Microsoft Gold Partner, all types of SOC, and we are an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Product Marketing Analyst– Your role:
We are looking for a proactive Product Marketing Analyst to join the SoftCo team in our Dublin Office. The successful candidate will focus on the creation and supporting development of marketing collateral, programs, and product initiatives for our financial process automation solutions. The Product Marketing analyst will understand our markets and will be responsible for collaborating with individuals throughout the company to create content, craft compelling product messaging, and support activities to launch new products to market to drive new business, educate customers and prospects, and increase revenue.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- Engage with the product team to understand new product development.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new products and create product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market.
- Lead product knowledge sessions to educate internal and external stakeholders on the features and benefits of our product.
- Assist with developing sales tools that facilitate the selling process.
- Conduct research on customer and market trends, target demographics, and competing brands/competitor offerings and activities.
- Research, find insights and prepare detailed reports on customer behaviours, customers’ current usage of products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas.
- Maintain knowledge of industry news, trends, and developments, as well as changes in the competitive landscape.
- Pricing and forecasting market data to management and cross-functional teams.
- Analyse market segmentation data (firmographics, psychographics, demographics etc.) of target markets to develop successful campaigns by researching new marketing strategies.
- Assist with content creation, such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts.
- Collaborate with the marketing and product team, creating materials that highlight the product’s features and benefits.
- Collaborate with writers and other content creators, both internal and external, to create the desired content.
- Actively participate in decisions about strategies, plans, campaigns, distribution channels, and content types, among others.
- Adhere to company policies and compliance standards.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 3-5 years’ product marketing experience in a SaaS B2B environment.
- Experience designing and implementing marketing plans covering strategy, customer research, competitive analysis, product requirements, messaging, pricing, etc.
- Excellent research, analytical, and data interpretation skills.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, across geographies, including executive management, product management, operations, sales and marketing.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication skills, with an eye for quality and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate complex information in an easy-to-understand format.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and eligible to immediately work in Ireland.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge, develop your career and work with state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing sector. We encourage our team to be ambitious and in SoftCo there is a culture of progression. We support your development by investing in training and partnering with leading learning platforms and providers such as Pluralsight amongst others. Uniquely, our structure means you work directly with the most senior leaders in the business, who see your potential.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, bonus package, long service incentive awards and a staff referral scheme. Our customers are all over the world, so travel is an option and if working for one of the most innovative technology companies is your thing, then look no further. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. Learn more about us and see examples of how some of our team have developed at softco.com/about-us/careers/.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. (www.softco.com)
Request a demo
Complete the form to request a demo of our accounts payable automation software