Product Solutions Consultant
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK, and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Product Solutions Consultant
SoftCo have an exciting opportunity for a Product Solutions Consultant to join our Product Team based in Hyvinkää, Finland. The successful candidate will work with our product development team to deliver finance process solutions for our clients. You will be actively involved in the product lifecycle including solution design, implementation, configuration and remote assistance for onsite project consultants.
- Work with the SoftCo development teams to design complex, enterprise level finance solutions from specification, right through to hand-over to the project implementation teams.
- Provide handover / training to SoftCo project consultants at both technical and application solution levels.
- Use your business process experience and analytical skills to identify new opportunities for SoftCo solutions.
- Develop and maintain expert technical knowledge of SoftCo & associated ERP solutions.
- Deliver documentation and administration requirements in line with standard product development methodologies and policies.
- Perform in-depth requirements analysis on new product roadmap initiatives and client project requirements with new and existing clients as required.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards, at all times.
- Other associated duties as required.
- A college degree or similar qualification in a technical field.
- Previous experience in delivery of complex software applications.
- Experience in analysing complex business processes.
- Ability to run meetings, presentations and demonstrations, which provide thorough pre-sales and implementation support.
- Ability to follow standard product management processes, e.g. requirements gathering, documentation, solution design, project planning, training, testing, etc.
- An understanding of Microsoft Server Operating Systems and SQL Server technologies is desirable.
- Good work ethic with a professional approach to working with enterprise class software.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- An exacting, systematic approach backed up by consistent attention to detail.
- Finnish Government Security Clearance will be required as part of this role.
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish & English with excellent interpersonal skills.
What we can offer you:
An exciting role in a global business environment in a rapidly growing company. This role may involve travel and offers a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. You will be able to work closely with people at all levels of our organisation.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working in light of the current Covid environment (www.softco.com).
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.