SoftCo has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Customer Services Group in our Helsinki office. The successful candidate will report to the Customer Service Manager and will work with our consultant team to manage project delivery of our SoftCo10 AP and P2P finance process solutions. You will be actively involved in the complete project lifecycle from sales hand-over and requirements gathering through to technical implementation and solution go-lives.
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay and Compliance technology company disrupting the FinTech market. We will double in size over the next 2 years and are looking for smart, proactive and fun people to be part of our exciting journey. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how companies manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and fighting fraud. Our cloud-based solutions use the latest emerging AI and Robotics technologies to do this for our customers.
We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and are head quartered in Ireland. We are proud that all our projects are successful, and that our market-leading technology delivers our customers unrivalled levels of automation and the greatest savings. We have over a million users worldwide including PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the 76 departments of the Finnish Government. We are seriously certified with ISO27001, Microsoft Gold Partner, all types of SOC and we are an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Project Manager – Your role:
SoftCo has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Customer Services Group in our Helsinki office. The successful candidate will report to the Customer Service Manager and will work with our consultant team to manage project delivery of our SoftCo10 AP and P2P finance process solutions. You will be actively involved in the complete project lifecycle from sales hand-over and requirements gathering through to technical implementation and solution go-live.
As a Project Manager you will;
- Manage complex, enterprise level projects from specification and design workshops, right through the project implementation to support hand-over.
- Work with SoftCo delivery teams to define project plans and provide project status reports.
- Communicate effectively with customers to keep them informed throughout the project.
- Monitor project progress and ensure milestones are being met.
- Escalate project issues as they arise, both to the customer and internally to relevant teams.
- Keep track of project budgets and escalate potential over-runs as early as possible.
- Deliver documentation and administration requirements in line with SoftCo’s standard project delivery methodology and policies.
- Undertake other duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
- Adhere to company policies and compliance standards.
- A college degree or similar qualification.
- Prince 2 or similar project management qualification.
- Previous experience with purchase to pay software solutions and knowledge of the related financial processes and transactions.
- Ability to run meetings, presentations and demonstrations required throughout the projects.
- Demonstrable ability to follow standard project delivery methodology involving requirements gathering, documentation, solution specification, project planning, training, testing, etc.
- Good work ethic with a professional approach to working in customer facing environments.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet demanding deadlines.
- An exacting, systematic approach backed up by consistent attention to detail.
- Eligible to work in Finland with fluent written and verbal Finnish and English.
- The successful candidate is required to pass Finnish Government security clearance.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge, develop your career and work with state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing sector. SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy enabling you to choose what works for you. We encourage our team to be ambitious and in SoftCo there is a culture of progression. We support your development by investing in training and partnering with leading learning platforms and providers such as Pluralsight amongst others. Uniquely, our structure means you work directly with the most senior leaders in the business, who see your potential.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, bonus package, long service incentive awards and a staff referral scheme. Our customers are all over the world, so travel is an option and if working for one of the most innovative technology companies is your thing, then look no further. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. Learn more about us and see examples of how some of our team have developed at softco.com/about-us/careers/.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a demo
Complete the form to request a demo of our accounts payable automation software