Software Sales Consultant
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay (P2P) technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious, and fun people to come on board and help make a real difference to drive our growth in the US market.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK, and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Software Sales Consultant – Your role:
The ideal candidate is a results driven, technically savvy sales professional with a solid understanding of finance processes. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your consultative selling skills in a fast paced, cutting-edge technology environment. In your role you will;
- Achieve and exceed agreed sales targets.
- Apply existing business knowledge to analyse customers’ current process and identify how they can be streamlined using the SoftCo solutions.
- Identify areas where SoftCo solutions can be implemented to new and existing customers.
- Manage and develop long-term business relationships with SoftCo clients.
- Contribute to strategic and tactical marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the SoftCo consulting technical teams on customer projects.
- Prepare and deliver quality presentations.
- Create quotations, proposals and tender responses to the highest standards.
- Demonstrate SoftCo business process solutions to existing and new customers.
- Negotiate contracts and tenders.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards, at all times
- Deliver other ad-hoc duties as required.
You have demonstrated success in consultative selling in the software sector with an ISV or similar. You also have a solid understanding of business processes, preferably within the Finance and ERP space, with fundamental knowledge of IT principles. In addition, you have/are:
- University/college degree or similar qualification in a technical or business discipline.
- Proven track record in new business development and account management at a senior level.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proactively generate new leads.
- Experience in presenting to and negotiating with prospective customers at all levels.
- Skilled in delivering multiple tasks simultaneously, with a flair for organization and prioritization.
- An ambitious, self-starter attitude with a willingness to learn and the drive to succeed.
- An exacting approach backed up by consistent attention to detail.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proficient in the use of standard MS Office applications.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding software company and contribute to the future development of the Group. An attractive package is on offer to the successful candidate. There will be some travel involved in this role.
SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy in light of the current Covid environment.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you would like to join our growing team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org