SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Scrum Master – Your role:
We are expanding our Product Development team in Hyvinkää, Finland and are looking for an effective Scrum Master to develop their career with us in a dynamic and exciting growth market. We are looking for a strong, organized and proactive individual to be responsible for working with developers, business managers, process experts, leadership, and other relevant stakeholders within SoftCo to ensure the development sprints and deliverables are coordinated in line with the business requirements and priorities.
As a Scrum Master you will;
- Be responsible for sprint planning in an Agile software development environment.
- Work with a technology-driven team who deliver enterprise class business process solutions.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure business requirements and priorities are met.
- Manage communications and status reporting to all stakeholders.
- Deliver continuous improvement in line with industry best practices.
- Assist with other associated duties as required.
- A degree in computer science or similar from a recognised university or technical college.
- 5 years experience and proven track record in a similar or complimentary role.
- Experience working with or delivering financial or other line of business software solutions.
- Highly structured and detailed orientated with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Results oriented with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English, and eligible to work in Finland.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to lead a core function working with an experienced team in a growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working in light of the current Covid environment (www.softco.com).