We are expanding our Product Development team in Finland and are looking for an effective Scrum Master to develop their career with us in a dynamic and exciting growth market. We are looking for a strong, organized and proactive individual to be responsible for working with developers, business managers, process experts, leadership, and other relevant stakeholders within SoftCo to ensure the development sprints and deliverables are coordinated in line with the business requirements and priorities
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help deliver quality software that conforms to the highest standards.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, an AWS Advanced Technology Partner and SOC 1 and SOC 2 audited.
Scrum Master – Your role:
We are expanding our Product Development team in Finland and are looking for an effective Scrum Master to develop their career with us in a dynamic and exciting growth market. We are looking for a strong, organized and proactive individual to be responsible for working with developers, business managers, process experts, leadership, and other relevant stakeholders within SoftCo to ensure the development sprints and deliverables are coordinated in line with the business requirements and priorities.
As a Scrum Master you will;
- Be responsible for sprint planning in an Agile software development environment.
- Work with a technology-driven team who deliver enterprise class business process solutions.
- Work closely with other teams to ensure business requirements and priorities are met.
- Manage communications and status reporting to all stakeholders.
- Deliver continuous improvement in line with industry best practices.
- Adhere to company policies and compliance standards.
- Assist with other associated duties as required.
- A degree in computer science or similar from a recognised university or technical college.
- 5 years experience and proven track record in a similar or complimentary role.
- Experience working with or delivering financial or other line of business software solutions.
- A background in software development or quality assurance is an advantage.
- Highly structured and detail orientated with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience producing documentation and related artifacts for sprint ticketing.
- Results oriented with strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively.
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English, and eligible to work in Finland.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge, develop your career and work with state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing sector. SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy enabling you to choose what works for you. We encourage our team to be ambitious and in SoftCo there is a culture of progression. We support your development by investing in training and partnering with leading learning platforms and providers such as Pluralsight amongst others. Uniquely, our structure means you work directly with the most senior leaders in the business, who see your potential.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, bonus package, long service incentive awards and a staff referral scheme. Our customers are all over the world, so travel is an option and if working for one of the most innovative technology companies is your thing, then look no further. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. Learn more about us and see examples of how some of our team have developed at softco.com/about-us/careers/.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a demo
Complete the form to request a demo of our accounts payable automation software