Senior Software Engineer
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay (P2P) technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help build and deliver quality software that make a significant impact in the marketplace.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK, and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight, and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Senior Software Engineer – Your role:
We are growing our Product Development team in Hyvinkää, Finland and are looking for an innovative Senior Software Engineer to grow their career with us in a dynamic and exciting growth market. This is a senior-level position with input into the core design and architecture of the current and future SoftCo market leading products. As a Senior Software Engineer you will;
- Develop high performance back-end systems and the delivery of software applications as part of an agile development team, enhancing and expanding the SoftCo product suite.
- Collaborate with a team of creative and technical experts, providing input on activities ranging from tactical projects to significant architectural and user interface improvements.
- Contribute to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation, QA and assisting product support teams.
- Deliver well designed, properly structured, high quality and high performing software on schedule and accurate to specification.
- Ensure all designs are delivered in compliance with ISO 27001 and company quality standards.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards, at all times
- You have a degree in computer science from a recognised university or technical college or relevant experience in the software development industry.
- Enthusiasm for software development and emerging technologies.
- Excellent Java EE skills with 5+ year’s enterprise level commercial development experience.
- Proven experience with SQL and related technologies.
- Proven technical expertise in system design and implementation.
- Capable and comfortable with undertaking code reviews for other team members.
- Knowledge of or exposure to some/all of following: Design patterns; Ejb3; Hibernate; Vaadin/ GWT/HTML5; Drools; XML/XSLT & SOAP.
- Results oriented and deadline driven with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English, and eligible to work in Finland.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with an experienced team of developers on state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy in light of the current Covid environment.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer (www.softco.com).
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.