Senior Software Sales Consultant
Senior Software Sales Consultant
We are growing our Sales team across the USA and are seeking a motivated, proactive Senior Software Sales Consultants to join our North America Sales Team to sell our award winning SoftCo P2P solutions to new customers.
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay and Compliance technology company and we are looking for effective, proactive, and fun people to be part of our exciting journey. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how companies manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, improving efficiency, staff morale and fighting fraud.
With 33 years’ experience, SoftCo ranks highest in independent customer satisfaction surveys. We are proud that all our projects are successful, and that our market-leading technology delivers our customers unrivalled levels of automation with the greatest savings. We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and Ireland. We have over a million users worldwide including PwC, Volkswagen, Patagonia, Primark, Logitech and nearly 80 departments of the Finnish Government. We are seriously certified with ISO27001, Microsoft Gold Partner, all types of SOC, and we are an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Senior Software Sales Consultant – Your role:
We are growing our Sales team across the USA and are seeking a motivated, proactive Senior Software Sales Consultants to join our North America Sales Team to sell our award winning SoftCo P2P solutions to new customers. The ideal candidate is a results driven, technically savvy sales professional with a solid understanding of finance processes and C level engagement. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your consultative selling skills in a fast paced, cutting-edge technology environment.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Build a strong pipeline working closely with our marketing and lead generation teams.
- Develop a strong understanding of our products and apply business knowledge to analyse customers’ current process and identify how they can be streamlined using the SoftCo solutions.
- Create quotations, proposals and tender responses to the highest standards.
- Prepare and deliver quality presentations.
- Independently demonstrate the SoftCo P2P solutions to new customers, online or in person.
- Manage and develop business relationships with SoftCo clients.
- Provide input on sales strategy and contribute to strategic and tactical marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the SoftCo consulting technical teams to deliver successful customer projects.
- Adhere to company policies and compliance standards.
You have demonstrated success in consultative selling in the software sector for at least 5 years. You also have a solid understanding of business processes, preferably within the Finance and ERP space, with fundamental knowledge of IT principles. In addition, you have/are:
- University/College degree or similar qualification in a technical or business discipline.
- Proven track record in new business sales in in Finance, AP or ERP environment.
- Ability to identify business opportunities and proactively generate new leads.
- Experience in presenting to and negotiating with prospective customers at all levels.
- Motivated, professional, can work on own initiative, with the capacity to be a versatile team player – flexible, proactive and pragmatic.
- Skilled in delivering multiple tasks simultaneously with a strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in written and spoken English with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Proficient in the use of Sales CRM and MS Office applications.
What we can offer you:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding software company and work with state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing sector. We encourage our team to be ambitious and in SoftCo there is a culture of progression. Uniquely, our structure means you work directly with the most senior leaders in the business, who see your potential.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes medical cover, 401 (K) plan, life insurance and AD&D, paid time off, long service incentive awards and a staff referral scheme. There will be the opportunity to travel in this role. If working for one of the most innovative technology companies is your thing, then look no further. Learn more about us at softco.com/about-us/careers/.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. (www.softco.com)
Request a demo
Complete the form to request a demo of our accounts payable automation software