Senior Solution Consultant
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay (P2P) technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help design, build, market and deliver quality software that makes a significant impact in the marketplace.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Senior Solution Consultant – Your role:
We have grown significantly in the Finnish market over the last number of years with major project wins in both public and private sectors. We are looking for an experienced Senior Solution Consultant to join our Customer Services Group in Finland to deliver enterprise level finance process automation projects. You will:
- Deliver complex, enterprise level solutions from specification and design workshops, right through to hands-on support services during project implementation.
- Provide training to SoftCo clients at both technical and business user levels.
- Use your business process experience and analytical skillsets to identify new opportunities for SoftCo solutions.
- Develop and maintain expert technical knowledge of SoftCo & associated ERP solutions.
- Deliver documentation and administration requirements in line with standard project methodologies and policies.
- Perform in-depth requirements analysis on sales leads with new and existing clients.
- Co-operate with Sales to develop and present high-impact demonstrations of SoftCo solutions, clearly articulating benefits to audiences at all levels from decision makers to end users.
- Other associated duties as required.
- A college degree or similar qualification in a technical field.
- Previous experience in the delivery of similar projects and the support of complex software applications is essential.
- Knowledge of Procurement and AP finance processes is an advantage.
- Ability to run meetings, presentations and demos for pre-sales and project implementations.
- Demonstrable ability to follow a standard project management path, e.g. requirements gathering and documentation, solution design, project planning, training, testing, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Server Operating Systems and SQL Server technologies.
- Good work ethic, with a professional approach to working in customer facing environments.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet demanding project budgets and deadlines.
- An exacting, systematic approach backed up by consistent attention to detail.
- Eligible to work in Finland with fluent Finnish and English.
- Finnish Government Security Clearance will be required as part of this role.
What we can offer you:
An exciting role in a global business environment in a rapidly growing company. You will be able to work closely with people at all levels of our organisation. A competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.
SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy in light of the current Covid environment. SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. www.softco.com