We have grown significantly in the Finnish market over the last number of years with major project wins in both public and private sectors. We are looking for an experienced Solution Consultant to join our Customer Services Group in our Helsinki office to deliver enterprise level finance process automation projects.
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay and Compliance technology company disrupting the FinTech market. We will double in size over the next 2 years and are looking for smart, proactive and fun people to be part of our exciting journey. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how companies manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and fighting fraud. Our cloud-based solutions use the latest emerging AI and Robotics technologies to do this for our customers.
We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and are head quartered in Ireland. We are proud that all our projects are successful, and that our market-leading technology delivers our customers unrivalled levels of automation and the greatest savings. We have over a million users worldwide including PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the 76 departments of the Finnish Government. We are seriously certified with ISO27001, Microsoft Gold Partner, all types of SOC and we are an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Solution Consultant – Your role:
We have grown significantly in the Finnish market over the last number of years with major project wins in both public and private sectors. We are looking for an experienced Solution Consultant to join our Customer Services Group in Finland to deliver enterprise level finance process automation projects. You will:
- Work within a team of skilled professionals to deliver finance automation software solutions to our enterprise customers.
- Participate in workshops with customers to gather new business requirements and assist with the specification and implementation of the software configurations to deliver those requirements.
- Develop and maintain expertise in the SoftCo software and provide expert advice to SoftCo’s customers.
- Follow standard documentation and administration requirements in line with SoftCo’s project delivery methodologies and policies.
- Ensure adherence to company policies and compliance standards, at all times.
- Perform other associated duties as required.
- A college degree or similar qualification in a technical field.
- Previous experience in the delivery of similar enterprise software applications is preferred.
- Knowledge of Procurement/AP processes or other finance processes is an advantage.
- Good work ethic, with a professional approach to working in customer facing environments.
- Ability to deliver under pressure and meet demanding project budgets and deadlines.
- An exacting, systematic approach backed up by consistent attention to detail.
- Eligible to work in Finland with fluent Finnish and English.
- Finnish Government Security Clearance will be required as part of this role.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge, develop your career and work with state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing sector. SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy enabling you to choose what works for you. We encourage our team to be ambitious and in SoftCo there is a culture of progression. We support your development by investing in training and partnering with leading learning platforms and providers such as Pluralsight amongst others. Uniquely, our structure means you work directly with the most senior leaders in the business, who see your potential.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, bonus package, long service incentive awards and a staff referral scheme. Our customers are all over the world, so travel is an option and if working for one of the most innovative technology companies is your thing, then look no further. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. Learn more about us and see examples of how some of our team have developed at softco.com/about-us/careers/.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a demo
Complete the form to request a demo of our accounts payable automation software