Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over 1 million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Manchester and Helsinki. SoftCo is currently expanding worldwide with the addition of new personnel, the opening of new offices and the addition of significant new customers.
The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. Our customers include Volkswagen, the Musgrave Group, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government and CRH. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified and is a Microsoft Gold Partner.
- Conduct regular SEO Site Audits to identify areas for improvement in our SEO strategy.
- Support the Marketing Manager in defining an SEO strategy and delivering an SEO roadmap to drive performance and directly improve visibility of SoftCo in target geographies.
- Work with our content team to implement geography specific optimisations to ensure best practice and drive performance.
- Day to day management of on-site SEO optimisation, including meta details, URL conflicts, on-site content optimisation.
- Work closely with other channels (paid search, social etc.) to align on strategy and drive efficiencies across channels to ensure coverage for key brands/terms.
- Report on campaign performance and take part in weekly/monthly meetings.
- Drive SEO related projects with internal stakeholders and resources, including site developments, content development and content outreach.
- Identify technical issues and support IT/design team to find solutions.
The successful candidate would have:
- 2 years+ SEO experience
- Familiarity with Marketing Automation and CRM software
- Web analytics experience, ideally Google Analytics
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong ability to work collaboratively and incorporate input from international stakeholders
An attractive benefits package is offered which includes: membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and staff referral scheme.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities employer.