We are growing our Finnish Product Development team and are looking for innovative Software Engineers to grow their career with us in a dynamic and exciting growth market. You will be working with international teams and customers to deliver enterprise business finance solutions using the latest technologies including cloud, artificial intelligence and machine learning. These are full-stack (back-end and front-end) development roles with great opportunities to be involved in the end-to-end product design and development lifecycle.
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay and Compliance technology company disrupting the FinTech market. We will double in size over the next 2 years and are looking for smart, proactive and fun people to be part of our exciting journey. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how companies manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and fighting fraud. Our cloud-based solutions use the latest emerging AI and Robotics technologies to do this for our customers.
We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and are head quartered in Ireland. We are proud that all our projects are successful, and that our market-leading technology delivers our customers unrivalled levels of automation and the greatest savings. We have over a million users worldwide including PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the 76 departments of the Finnish Government. We are seriously certified with ISO27001, Microsoft Gold Partner, all types of SOC and we are an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Software Engineer – Your role:
We are growing our Product Development team in Finland and are looking for innovative Software Engineers to grow their career with us in a dynamic and exciting growth market. You will be working with international teams and customers to deliver enterprise business finance solutions using the latest technologies including cloud, artificial intelligence and machine learning. These are full-stack (back-end and front-end) development roles with great opportunities to be involved in the end-to-end product design and development lifecycle. As a Software Engineer you will;
- Work within highly collaborative and innovative teams to develop enterprise software solutions for SoftCo’s customers globally.
- Develop high performance software applications as part of an agile development team, working on the full-stack front-end and back-end systems and utilising the latest technologies including AWS cloud, Analytics, AI and Machine Learning services.
- Collaborate with a team of creative and technical experts, providing input on activities ranging from tactical projects to architectural and user interface improvements.
- Contribute to the entire development lifecycle from initial concept creation through to planning, implementation, QA and assisting product and project support teams.
- Deliver well designed, properly structured, high quality and high performing software on schedule and accurate to specification.
- Ensure all developments are delivered in compliance with SoftCo’s standard SDLC.
- Adhere to company policies and compliance standards.
- A degree in computer science from a recognised university or technical college or relevant experience in the software development industry.
- Enthusiasm for software development and emerging technologies. Previous experience in AWS services, reporting, AI and ML is an advantage.
- Previous enterprise level commercial development experience with Jakarta EE.
- Proven technical expertise in system design and implementation and experience with SQL and related technologies.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment and comfortable undertaking code reviews for other team members.
- Knowledge of or exposure to some/all of following: Design patterns; Ejb3 (Hibernate); Vaadin/HTML5; Drools; XML/XSLT & SOAP/Rest.
- Results oriented and deadline driven with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English, and eligible to work in Finland.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge, develop your career and work with state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing sector. SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy enabling you to choose what works for you. We encourage our team to be ambitious and in SoftCo there is a culture of progression. We support your development by investing in training and partnering with leading learning platforms and providers such as Pluralsight amongst others. Uniquely, our structure means you work directly with the most senior leaders in the business, who see your potential.
A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, bonus package, long service incentive awards and a staff referral scheme. Our customers are all over the world, so travel is an option and if working for one of the most innovative technology companies is your thing, then look no further. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer. Learn more about us and see examples of how some of our team have developed at softco.com/about-us/careers/.
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request a demo
Complete the form to request a demo of our accounts payable automation software