Software Sales Consultant
SoftCo is a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help expand our operations across the US selling our Accounts payable and Procurement software.
We operate from offices in the US, Finland, UK and are head quartered in Ireland. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organizations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organizations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 2 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, SOC2 Type 1 certified and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Software Sales Consultant – Your role:
We are growing our Sales team across the USA and are seeking motivated, proactive Software Sales Consultants to join our North America Sales Team to sell our SoftCo P2P solutions to new customers. The ideal candidates are results driven, have attention to detail and a solid understanding of finance processes. This is an excellent opportunity to develop your consultative selling skills in a fast paced, cutting-edge technology environment.
- Achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Build a strong pipeline working closely with our marketing and lead generation teams.
- Develop a strong understanding of our products and apply business knowledge to analyse customers’ current process and identify how they can be streamlined using the SoftCo solutions.
- Create quotations, proposals and tender responses to the highest standards.
- Prepare and deliver quality presentations.
- Independently demonstrate the SoftCo P2P solutions to new customers, online or in person.
- Manage and develop business relationships with SoftCo clients.
- Provide input on sales strategy and contribute to strategic and tactical marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the SoftCo consulting technical teams to deliver successful customer projects.
- Undertake other duties as may be required by the company from time to time.
- Adhere to company policies and compliance standards.
- University/College degree or similar qualification in a technical or business discipline.
- Demonstrated success in consultative selling in the financial software sector
- Demonstrate solid understanding of business processes within the Finance, AP or ERP space, with fundamental knowledge of IT principles.
- Track record in new business sales in Finance, AP or ERP environment
- Skilled in delivering multiple tasks simultaneously with a strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fluency in written and spoken English, and experience in presenting and negotiating with customers.
- Proficient in the use of standard Microsoft Office applications and other collaboration tools.
This opening also presents an excellent opportunity for a Customer Success Manager looking to progress their career to a Sales Consultant role with a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay technology company.
What we can offer you:
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, expanding Irish software company at a critical time of development in the US market. There will be some travel involved in this role. There is an attractive package on offer to the successful candidate. SoftCo is an equal opportunities employer and supports flexible remote working. www.softco.com
Please send a cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.