Software Specialist – Hyvinkää
Established in 1990, SoftCo is a leading global software company with over one million business users worldwide. Headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, SoftCo has offices in Boston, Hyvinkää and Helsinki. The company’s solutions transform finance processes, reduce costs and ensure organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo’s customers include Volkswagen, Primark, Alexander Wang, Sunny Delight, the Finnish Government and PWC. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
- Work closely with product owners, business analysts and software engineers to deliver well-designed, high quality solutions to the meet our customer’s needs.
- Investigate new proof of concept ideas, create specifications, implement and test changes.
- Troubleshoot escalated issues from production customer environments
- Participate in scrum meetings and other sprint planning meetings.
- Collaborate with team members to plan and report on your sprint deliverables.
- Deliver assigned sprint tasks to the high standards set by the team.
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role working with complex enterprise level software
- Familiarity with finance business process (preferably in procurement or invoice processing)
- Experience working in an agile environments
- Excellent trouble-shooting/problem solving ability
- Collaborative and team oriented work style
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills
- Fluency in written and spoken Finnish and English and eligible to work in Finland
There is an attractive package on offer to the successful candidate.
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer