Senior Solution Consultant
SoftCo are a fast growing global Procure-to-Pay (P2P) technology company and we’re disrupting the FinTech market with our world class software solutions. Our new Cloud based ExpressAP solution delivers enterprise accounts payable automation rapidly with no upfront costs and a simple monthly fee. We are looking for dynamic, ambitious and fun people to come on board and help design, build, market and deliver quality software that makes a significant impact in the marketplace.
We operate from offices in Ireland, Finland, the UK and the US. Our Smart Automation technology is transforming how organisations manage their Procure-to-Pay processes, reducing costs and ensuring organisations meet their compliance obligations. SoftCo has over 1.5 million users worldwide and our customers include PwC, Volkswagen, Primark, Sunny Delight and the Finnish Government. SoftCo is ISO27001 certified, a Microsoft Gold Partner, and an AWS Advanced Technology Partner.
Solution Consultant – Your role:
SoftCo are expanding our Customer Services Group in our in the UK and are looking for an ambitious detail-oriented Senior Solution Consultant looking to grow their career in a dynamic and exciting growth market. You will deliver finance process automation solutions for global customers based on our innovative best in class software.You will be working remotely and in your role you will;
- Deliver complex, enterprise level solutions from specification and design workshops, right through to hands-on hyper care support services during project implementation.
- Provide support to global clients at both technical and business user levels.
- Use your business process experience and analytical skillsets to identify new opportunities.
- Develop and maintain expert technical knowledge of SoftCo’s P2P solutions.
- Deliver documentation and administration requirements in line with standard project methodologies and policies.
- Perform in-depth requirements analysis on sales leads with new and existing clients.
- Cooperate with Sales to develop and present high-impact demonstrations of SoftCo solutions, clearly articulating benefits to audiences at all levels from decision-makers to end-users.
- A college degree or similar qualification in a technical field.
- At least 5 years of experience in the delivery of software projects and the support of enterprise software applications preferably in the Finance arena.
- Ability to run meetings and deliver presentations and demonstrations.
- Ability to follow a standard project management path, e.g. requirements gathering and documentation, solution design, project planning, training, testing, etc.
- Proficient with Microsoft Server Operating Systems and SQL Server technologies.
- Strong work ethic with a professional approach to working in customer facing environments.
- Ability to deliver under pressure, meet demanding deadlines with strong attention to detail.
- Eligible to work in the UK, with fluent written and verbal English. Full, clean driving licence.
What we can offer you:
This is an opportunity to expand your knowledge and work with an experienced technical team on state-of-the-art technology in a rapidly growing market. A competitive remuneration package is on offer and our benefits package includes membership of our on-site gym, company paid health insurance, life assurance, pension, educational scheme, long service awards and a staff referral scheme.
SoftCo has a flexible remote working policy in light of the current Covid environment
SoftCo is an Equal Opportunities Employer. www.softco.com
If you would like to join our growing team, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org